Wednesday, February 3, 2010

elvis has left the building.

so i realize this blog is supposed to be more about building a house than anything. but i have sort of turned into my elvis blog also. so bare with me. i mean it sort of relates to my house, right? anyway, the ultimate elvis artist tribute concert was good good times. it is all sanctioned through elvis presley enterprises and the guys really sing, and actually look like elvis. they had good voices and everybody had a good time. lots of ladies were screaming and carrying on. not me of course mind you. i did snap some photographs, which i believe is against the rules. i believe this because a guy told me not to do it anymore. so please please don't report me to graceland. there were different era's of elvis, so that's why there were 4 performers. they were only on stage together at the end. and if you don't like elvis, well i am sorry that you are no fun. (chris thompson).
we were having such a good time, we got our picture taken for the paper. you can check out all the pics at the augusta chronical i'm sure my mom is really proud right now. that's my friend greg. the only person smart enough to go with me.

soooo in a bit of house news. we picked up the tile for the littlest building inspector's bathroom this past weekend. i'm telling you, one piece at a time. some white hexagon tile, with a dark grey grout is what i have in mind....


maybe some interior house shots tomorrow. depending on whats cracking out there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment