Monday, May 3, 2010

finally

we can walk into the house. walk instead of climb a ladder!

walking into the house, from the garage. there are railings and columns up now as well. so i will post those later.

see the actual columns on the front of the house? instead of just a 2 x 4 kinda stuck up there. i mean the 2 x 4's are still there. you know. just in case.


and bo posing while i take pictures. she is on the porch off of the kitchen. i didn't think she was paying me much attention. until i realized as i was taking the 3rd or 4th shot, that she was being a little more dramatic with her drinking of gatorade than she need be.


and the base boards are up. they look awesome. if you need a trim guy. call me. i will tell you who to use. in fact, if you need anything house wise in my area. you call me. i will who tell you who made my nice and naughty lists. and who is on my "try not to hurt this person" list.



its shaping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment