Thursday, May 27, 2010

you like? this the right color?

this is what my painters asked me the other day. i said "NOOOO! its not the right color!" then they fainted. and i said "i'm just kidding. its good." then they gave me a dirty look and said "ok lady". (warning, this tactic will backfire on you, when it actually is the wrong color. which happened to me in my closet area. they said "you like? right color?' i said no, its supposed to be blue. they said "no its white. you like? its white. haa" um no, really its not right. then they said "we call the boss" whoops. ) ok so anyway.

our bedroom, looking into the blue bathroom. (formerly country blue, now its van duesen blue)and a shot of the tub area.
and looking into the now semi-infamous, elvis bathroom. from the "i didn't know it was going to be THAT much turquoise hallway".and a little peek into the elvis area. (ps, still don't discuss this with chris. he is still getting used to the pink sitting area. yea. pink. more on that tomorrow).so look forward to more fun conversations with my painters tomorrow. and a discussion about my very fashionable floor install guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment